Our 100% platinum food grade Silipint silicone is nonporous, preventing bacterial growth and odors. Occasionally (although rarely) a drink may leave a slight odor in a cup. Certain smelly drinks or acidic beverages such as coffee may leave a slight odor, but that can be remedied with a thorough washing or baking soda soaking. A fresh slice of lemon left overnight can help too.
Articles in this section
- Does Silipint only do drinkware? What about future products?
- What’s NOT in Silipint products?
- Are Silipints environmentally friendly?
- Are they too squishy? Will I spill my drink?
- How do I fold my Aqua-fur Dog Bowl?
- How does the Silicone Lid work?
- My beverage left an odor in my cup, what do I do?
- My dishwasher detergent leaves marks, what gives?
- I have a cup that is having issues with staining, what do I do?
- Can you create custom molds, different sizes of cups, custom silicone colors or non-drinkware shapes?