Silipint products are printed with silicone-based inks which form a permanent bond with the silicone. This means that logos and artwork will never wear off, scratch, chip, or fade. Silipint products are limited to one-color or two-color (max) prints and include a setup fee per color. On two-color printing, we cannot guarantee perfect alignment between the two colors; however, we can make suggestions on your design to ensure that the best registration between the two colors is achieved. We have a tolerance of +/- ⅛” color registration.
Articles in this section
- What are your Minimums for customized drinkware orders?
- Can I split the minimums between various sizes of cups?
- Where can I find pricing information for custom cups?
- How do I customize Silipints?
- Can I choose whatever color of ink I want to print on my cups?
- Can you customize lids and straws?
- Can I get my own unique color of silicone made?
- Where do Silipints get screen printed? Do you have robots?
- What ink is used and how are Silipints printed?
- What products can I customize?