We don’t use any toxic sealants for our Silipint cups so sometimes (though rarely) the silicone can stain with certain drinks, such as coffee or red wine. The best way to avoid this is to choose a cup color that won't stain with your drink. You can also reduce staining by immediately cleaning you cup after use. If you have a stain that seems to have set in we recommend soaking your cup in 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- Does Silipint only do drinkware? What about future products?
- What’s NOT in Silipint products?
- Are Silipints environmentally friendly?
- Are they too squishy? Will I spill my drink?
- How do I fold my Aqua-fur Dog Bowl?
- How does the Silicone Lid work?
- My beverage left an odor in my cup, what do I do?
- My dishwasher detergent leaves marks, what gives?
- I have a cup that is having issues with staining, what do I do?
- Can you create custom molds, different sizes of cups, custom silicone colors or non-drinkware shapes?