Depending on order specifications and lead times, Silipints are printed either in-house by our screen printing experts in Bend, Oregon, or by our printing partners in their facility in nearby Los Angeles, CA. Large volume orders that allow longer lead times are printed overseas at our factories in China. Thorough quality checks are in place at all facilities to maintain color uniformity, clarity of design, quality of work, and close attention to detail. We do not have any robots. Each team member is critical to our company success and customer’s satisfaction!
Articles in this section
- Can you customize lids and straws?
- Can I get my own unique color of silicone made?
- Where do Silipints get screen printed? Do you have robots?
- Can I choose whatever color of ink I want to print on my cups?
- What ink is used and how are Silipints printed?
- Can I split the minimums between various sizes of cups?
- What are your Minimums for customized drinkware orders?
- What products can I customize?
- Where can I find pricing information for custom cups?
- How do I customize Silipints?